Document Recording - Nationwide
Document Recording is something best left to professionals. At Blue Streak Docs, we understand the need to record documents quickly and reliably, and we do exactly that with our mail in recording service, our electronic document recording service and our premium walk-in recording service.
What kind of documents can Blue Streak Docs record?
We provide real estate professionals all kinds of recording services, including:
- Real Estate Document Recording
- Deed Recording
- Mortgage Recording
How does Blue Streak Docs document filing and recording work?
We offer five options or levels of document recording services.
- Mail In Document Recording. This is the least expensive method to get the documents to the county to be recorded. The documents are shipped via USPS, 1st class, to their respective counties. Originals should be stamped with the client’s name and address so the county can return the originals. Client must also include Self Addressed, Stamped envelopes for the county to return the documents for each order.
- Mail In Document Recording — USPS Priority Mail. Documents are shipped to the county and tracked for arrival. Originals should be stamped with the client’s name and address so the county can return the originals. Client must also include Self Addressed, Stamped envelopes for the county to return the documents.
- FedEx Delivery — Shipping documents to be recorded using FedEx 1, 2 or 3 day delivery. Documents are shipped to the county and tracked for arrival. If county records are online, Blue Streak Docs will report recording information. Originals will be collected by Blue Streak Docs and returned to the client.
- E Filing — Electronic recording of documents with counties that subscribe to this service. The turnaround for E filing is 24 hours upon receipt and is a fast and economical alternative. Originals are rapidly returned to the client. Please see our website for list of counties in which documents can be e filed.
- Walk In Recording of Documents to the county courthouse. This is Blue Streak Docs premium document recording service. Once we have your documents in-hand, they are dispatched to one of our professional recording agents, who personally walks your document in to the courthouse for filing and recording. Our agent doesn’t leave the document until the job is done. Once your document has been recorded, we provide you with recording evidence, such as:
- A photocopy
- A time stamped copy
- A county receipt
- The original recorded document
We offer the client the option of supplying their own shipping account number if their rates give them a savings on shipping cost.
Why Blue Streak Docs for Document Recording?*
Quite simply: Because you need a document recording service you can trust to get the job done.
Blue Streak Docs has trained professionals all over the county that are standing by to make sure your documents get recorded as quickly as possible. Whether it is deed recording, mortgage recording or other real estate document recording, we are here to help you see it through to the finish line.
If you need a reliable nationwide document recording service that works tirelessly to help you be more productive, we suggest you give us a try.
* The information and documents provided by Blue Streak Docs are not intended for use in issuing, investigating or underwriting any insured product, including but not limited to title insurance policies.
BSD shall not be responsible for any title updates or bring downs when instructed to record any document in the public records unless specifically requested in writing prior to recordation.
See list of the states in which we perform Document Recording:
Let us know! We currently employ Title Abstractors all across the United States, and we're looking for more great people to add to the team.